Reiki Island Massage LLC
Book Debut "I Can Hear You" with Alisa Fierro
When: Wednesday July 22nd, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church
17540 North Avenue of the Arts Blvd.
*This is a free presentation*
Books will be available for sale at this event.
“I CAN HEAR YOU”
- A step-by-step guide to connecting with missing loved ones by using your own telepathic abilities.
- Have you ever wondered how intuitives or psychics receive such detailed information? Would you like to use some of these simple techniques to help yourself and others? If you answered yes to the above questions then I would like to invite you and your friends for a preview of my book.
- In this class,
- I will walk you through a few steps to teach you how to connect with loved ones who are either missing or who have passed.
- I am traveling all over the valley to share the truth about your own gifts. Each class will be fun and interactive, and no two classes will ever be the same.
- If you would like to try your hand at psychometry bring something old that belonged to a loved one and we will see what happens!
- Psychometry: The ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inatimate objects associated with them. You will also learn about the techniques I used to connect with two young women that were found alive. I wrote, "I Can Hear You" for a specific reason, which will be revealed during this workshop.
- Alisa Fierro is an intuitive healing practitioner and spirit medium in practice since 2004. She holds many certifications in the healing arts and currently practices in the State of Arizona as a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Reiki Master.
- In 2013 she volunteered to help find a missing person related to one of her clients. Following that event she was called to volunteer in a total of 4 additional missing person cases. Her participation resulted in two young women being found alive, one in Arizona and the other Colorado. Her heartfelt desire to assist, awakened another extraordinary gift within which inspired her to write a book.
- Her mission is to help people remember their own spiritual gifts,and encourage them to find what inspires them to love what they do.
Energy Balancing Day coming soon
Date and time TBD
Please call 602-339-3379 to book your private session
25 minutes $20
50 minutes $40
Located in Lavender's Day Spa
13000 west Indian School Rd. Suite A-2
Litchfield Park, az. 85340
New to alternative healing or bodywork? Try this combo which helps to bring the body back to homeostasis or a natural balance and is performed with the recipient fully clothed.
Begin with a Reiki and Cranial Sacral treatment and end with Reflexology of the hands and feet.
Reiki: is a powerful natural system that unlocks the inner flow of vital energy. Feel yourself relax as Reiki energy surrounds you and warms you with the comforting heat emanating from the practitioner's hands.
Reflexology: is much more than a foot massage. With this therapy, pressure is applied to certain areas of the feet and hands that are believed to affect the vital organs of the body.
Cranial Sacral Therapy: A gentle hands-on approach to bodywork that deals with bones of the head, spinal column, sacrum and underlying structures. Relax into a still point where balance and harmony are found. Reiki can be activated during a short session of CST to relieve tension and headaches.
Chakra Clearing and Balancing: Relax in a supine ( face up) position as I energetically clean away the debris in your chakras and revitalize them.
Placement of seven magnificent crystals is next, followed by an experien,ce many clients have described as "Peaceful" or "Balanced".
For more information please call (602) 339-3379.This will